7th Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Professionals
Ateneo de Manila University’s 7th Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Professionals
Learn and discover effective and sustainable ways of solving some of our country’s most difficult social problems or simply creating a change in your own, little way. Join the 7th Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Professionals every Saturday from 25 June 2011 to 15 October 2011, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the Ateneo School of Government, Fr. Ortiz Hall, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
Through lectures, discussions, and case studies of actual social enterprises, this program will have you introduced to the concept of social entrepreneurship as innovative means to solve social problems using entrepreneurial skills. The program will help you develop new and innovative social enterprise business plans to help you towards making a positive contribution in our society. Moreover, the program will also help you in developing ways by which you can earn profit while at the same time uplift the lives of the marginalized sectors of our country. Mentoring sessions with social enterprise experts will also be afforded as an opportunity to further improve your social enterprise business plan.
The main faculty member for this program will be Atty. Arnel Casanova, a Mason Fellow at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
Program fee is only P19,000.00 inclusive of a book on social entrepreneurship (HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD by David Bornstein), class materials, and a certificate of completion.
DISCOUNTS: Less 20% for those who register and complete their payment on or before 31 May 2011. A group discount of 10% is also offered to groups of 3 or more. Early bird groups will be given a 25% discount.
Members of the academe, government and non-profit organizations can also be given a discount or a scholarship on a case to case basis.
Deadline of Registration and Payment will be on June 17,2011 (Friday).
To register, please contact Myra de Leon at (02) 434-1458 or you can send an email to email@example.com .
Limited slots only! Registration will be done on a first come, first serve basis.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Congratulations @lalalinemachine for a successful #CafeNatin meet up! Good job! 5 hours ago
- RT @kaipod: A very significant and common problem among these candidates, winner or not: #VoteBuying. How can we combat this? #beyond2013 #… 7 hours ago
- Now here at Highlands Coffee for our #CafeNatin Meet up to talk about #Beyond2013 :) Join us here! 9 hours ago
- Total domination: Alaska has Ginebra on the ropes via @rapplerdotcom rappler.com/sports/philipp… 11 hours ago
- 3 of my fellow TOYM 2010 awardees just made it to the Senate: @bamaquino, @sonnyangara and @alanpcayetano. Congratulations to them! 12 hours ago