The Kaya Natin! Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership (KN) recently entered into partnerships with two major companies, SEAOIL Philippines Inc. and MSD. The partnership with SEAOIL will allow KN and the Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government to provide leadership training to 90 local government officials from all over the country. While the partnership with pharmaceutical giant, MSD, will allow KN to provide skills training to Baranggay Health Workers all over the 3rd District of Quezon City which will help provide access to quality healthcare to more Filipinos based in urban poor communities. This partnership is also being done together with the office of QC 3rd District Rep. Bolet Banal, who is one of the leaders of KN.
For more information about these projects and partnerships, you can contact the KN office at (02) 990-0928 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our #JesseRobredo Exhibit will run from May 24-26 at the 3rd floor of SM North EDSA. Admission is free! Everyone is invited to come and see! 2 hours ago
- Formally opening our #JesseRobredo Modern Day Filipino Hero Exhibit this afternoon at SM North EDSA :-) http://t.co/zuAyCDJRj9 2 hours ago
- Just inaugurated @AhonFoundation's 70th public elementary school library today at F.G. Calderon Elem. School. In time for school opening! 17 hours ago
- RT @rapplerdotcom: Power also diminishes character. - Rep @lenirobredo. #PHvote rplr.co/164Ct6M http://t.co/79oNrM7HB4 18 hours ago
- RT @ahonfoundation: Congratulations to Felipe G. Calderon Integrated School! We're happy to be part of your students' learning experience. 18 hours ago